5 Tips to Enhance Your Disney Cruise
Cruises are a wonderful way for your family to see the world – unpacking once and waking up in a new destination each morning to explore nature, discover ancient cities, and meet new people. Disney Cruise Line is one of our top picks for families. Following are 5 tips to enhance your Disney Cruise.
- Pack your Pirate Gear – Most Disney Cruise Line itineraries include a night of partying like a pirate with pirate inspired dinner menus, a Pirates of the Caribbean show, and fireworks. Disney provides bandanas but add to your pirate flair with an eye patch and pirate costume to enjoy the night!
- Wash your hands in the kids club – we promise, washing your hands will never be the same!
- Download the Navigator App – complimentary to access onboard on your smartphone, the Navigator App provides deck plans, up to date information on everything going on onboard, a personal planner, and the ability to message friends and family on the ship.
- Reserve Scheduled Time for Character Meet and Greets – even though they are complimentary, it is important to schedule a time to meet your favorite Disney Characters, especially the Princesses!
- Palo – even when you are traveling as a family it is important to set aside some time for an adult dinner. Disney’s answer to that is Palo, the adults only specialty dining restaurant. Make sure to make a reservation ahead of time!
This is just a taste of some of our insider tips and recommendations to make your Disney Cruise vacation magical! To start planning, give us a call at 610-431-3642 or email us at email@example.com
On January 26, 2017 WhirlAway Travel is hosting a Lunch and Learn with Disney. For more information click here.