5 Honeymoon Planning Tips
We know that planning a wedding is a daunting task. Most of the time couples spend upwards of a year or more putting together one of the most special events of their lives. Unfortunately, honeymoons are an afterthought. This is a huge mistake! Your honeymoon is your time to celebrate your union, relax from the excitement of your wedding day, and spend some much needed alone time with your new spouse – something that you most certainly will not have in the days leading up to your wedding!
Here are some tips to help guide you in making your honeymoon spectacular!
- Begin early and plan together to ensure that you both enjoy your honeymoon. If one person wants to sit on a beach and the other needs constant activity, you will want to choose an itinerary and destination that will make both of you happy!
- You get what you pay for. Set a budget to match your taste. The average honeymoon costs between $6,000 and $8,000. Many far exceed the average. This is not a trip to cut corners on.
- No Regrets – make it your dream trip because you most likely will not have the opportunity to go back any time soon.
- Splurge on your room. You will probably be spending more time in there than usual!
- Work with a Professional Travel Consultant. You get to plan one honeymoon in your lifetime. Professional Travel Consultants plan honeymoons everyday, know the questions to ask, the right destinations to recommend, have contacts to elevate you from a reservation number to a VIP guest and can help you navigate through all of the options to design a honeymoon that will fit you and your new spouse perfectly!
Ready to plan? Give us a call 610-431-3642 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your COMPLIMENTARY consultation today!